Friday, January 13, 2012

Another Testimonial...

I recently received a very nice testimonial from a client of mine:
Not knowing what I was getting into or what to expect with the short sale process, Josh was very clear in what to expect and what the timeline would be.  We also had to get over the hurdle that I was living out-of-state during the process.  Josh made the short sale easy and worry free.  Everything was handled and communicated above expectations.
I truly appreciate the kind words - my job is to make things stress-free and provide a high level of service, and it's nice to receive confirmation of that.  If you know of family or friends looking to buy, sell, or avoid foreclosure, please refer them to me.  I will take care of them with the same dedication and care that is exemplified in this testimonial.  

No comments:

Post a Comment