Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Another Nice Testimonial

I recently helped a friend of mine, Eric, purchase his first investment property.  He had some nice things to say about the process and I thought I would share them:


Josh made the home buying process extremely smooth.  He was always available for any questions that I had and always found time to fit me into his schedule, even at short notice.  I would definitely refer friends and family to him, and I plan on using him in the future.

Once again, I am always thankful for such kind words.  If you, or somebody you know, is looking to buy or sell in the near future, I would be happy to sit down and talk with them - it is always my goal to provide a level of service that makes the process smooth and makes my clients feel well represented/well cared for.

No comments:

Post a Comment