Thursday, March 24, 2011

Wonderful Testimonial

I helped my Grandma rent out her home in Roseville, and she had very kind things to say about the job I did:
Dear Josh,

Thank you for the fine job you did on renting my property in Roseville.

You were always available when I called with questions or were prompt returning calls.  I appreciate the knowledgeable advice you gave me regarding landlord requirements and responsibilities (example: correct and up-to-date forms about lead-based paints).  The correct forms were always furnished in a timely manner.

My property was listed for less than 24 hours when you were calling me with excellent candidates to rent the property.  I'm happy to say that within less than two weeks of first contacting you for help, my property has been rented to a lovely, responsible family.

Thanks again Josh!

As someone who provides a service to people, this is one of the highest forms of praise I can receive.  I am very appreciative!

No comments:

Post a Comment