Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Referral Network

Being in real estate, I get to meet a lot of people that do a lot of different things.  Whether it be loan officers, title processors, inspectors, underwriters, handymen, mechanical contractors, etc..., I end up getting to a know a lot of smart, professional, hard working people. 

In light of this, I've started assembling a list of people that I feel comfortable referring my clients too.  The list is relatively small at this point so I'd like to expand it.  If you, or someone you know, provides a service that might be useful to my real estate clients, I would be happy to add them to my list.  You can e-mail me their information at jpelto@therealtyhouse.com.

The goal of having and providing a list of referral partners is to make sure that my clients are getting top-notch service from professionals who care about their well being.  Providing multiple options also encourages competition and, I believe, yields better results. 

No comments:

Post a Comment