Monday, October 11, 2010

A Blog is Born

Hello and welcome to "Buy and Sell Minneapolis," a real estate-driven blog about all things Minneapolis (and the surrounding cities). Topics here will be diverse, ranging from housing information on individual communities/neighborhoods, to important community events, to fun things to do on a weekend in the city.

The goal is to create an informative and entertaining blog that adds value to our city and our communities. I want this blog to be a positive source of information that people can come to rely on. I also want this blog to have an open feel. I want readers to feel welcome and I want them to share their thoughts on what is going on in Minneapolis.

And thus, this blog begins. I hope you continue to check back and always feel free to contact me with comments, suggestions, ideas, etc... Below is a quick introduction:

My name is Josh Pelto. I am a local REALTOR and a resident of Minneapolis. I work for Realty House, a small real estate company located in Edina. I was raised in Champlin, just 20 minutes northwest of Minneapolis. I recently graduated from the University of Minnesota with majors in Entrepreneurship and Marketing. My objective is simple: to help people reach their real estate dreams. For some, their dream is to rent and not worry about the costs of homeownership. For others, their dream is to own a home near Lake Calhoun. My job is to connect the dots and provide people with the knowledge and experience they need to reach these wide-ranging goals.

I can be reached at:

Josh Pelto
5120 Edina Industrial Blvd.
Mpls, MN 55439
763-213-4617
jpelto@therealtyhouse.com
www.joshpelto.com

Thanks for stopping by, please come again!

No comments:

Post a Comment